Become a Business Priority Customer with our Business IT Support Service & Computer Repair Service.
Local Guy offers a bespoke service to small businesses and retailers in the Washington, Oregon, California Nevada and Florida area. Our business I.T. support for small businesses service offers similar repair and maintenance services as it does to domestic clients, but is able to offer a more permanent I.T. support solution.
- The computer will not boot, freezes or crashes whilst in use.
- Virus removal and advice on anti-virus software and effective firewall procedures.
- Internet connection – configuring the connection, troubleshooting connection problems, setting up e-mail accounts or installing broadband equipment.
- Software – installation and troubleshooting software conflicts and/or error conditions.
- Both servers and peer-to-peer – installation, configuration and regular maintenance.
- Microsoft Active Directory
Support and consultancy on deployment, migration and also ongoing support.
- Windows Server
Support for Windows 2008R2, 2008, 2003 and R2, 2000 and NT Server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000. Exchange 2010 consultancy.
- Microsoft SQL Server
Support for SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008
- PC Support
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- Mac Support
Mac OS X
- Network Support
Ethernet Switches and Routers.
We are heavily experienced in Cisco and HP switches . We are proficient in IP configurations and network routing.
Support with Laserjet and InkJet
- We have monitoring systems that we have developed, to provide us with information relating to any potential problems on your network so we can get there first before any issues with your Network arise.
- Component failures – hard drive, CD-Rom drive, power supply, memory, sound or graphics card, motherboard or processor. Printer repairs(software only).
- We can upgrade your current IT equipment or recommend new systems to suit you and your business.
Let us take care of your computer systems and software and, through regular maintenance, allow you to get on with the business of running your business!